Our client is a leader in luxurious hospitality industry in Malta. They are currently looking for a F&B Operations Manager to join their growing team and be a part of the new image of the company. The candidate will directly report to the General Manager.
• Managing service aspects in all food and beverage assigned areas and events, acknowledging, greeting and thanking all members and guests
• Managing dining rooms, and outside catering venues to ensure a correct room preparation
• Ensuring that all service staff are in proper uniform and adhere to the company’s and outside catering appearance standards
• Hiring, managing and training staff in all technical and non-technical aspects of their role
• Evaluating and supervising performance as well as carrying out disciplinary action as needed, in accordance with the company’s and outside catering’s policies and applicable laws
• Being responsible for employee relation issues and reviews incidents with Human Resource Manager
• Conducting monthly beverage inventories and quarterly china, glass and silverware inventories
• Controlling costs of all food and beverage outlets by assisting management in purchasing, maintaining effective profit and loss controls and monitoring labour costs
• Maximising food and beverage sales by identifying and targeting sales opportunities through marketing including promotions and special events and by training staff on ‘up-selling’
• Training staff in and adhering to all safety, sanitation, food preparation, food storage and alcohol beverage control policies
• Maintaining guest satisfaction by handing inquiries, concerns or comments and providing solutions as well as developing new concepts to ensure customer satisfaction
• Ensuring a pleasant dining experience in all outlets by collaborating with Executive Chef in the creation of menus and menu pricing as requested
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position within a hospitality industry
• Ideally hold a formal qualification from ITS
• Good communication and writing skills
• Excellent organisational and planning skills
• Good leadership and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send an updated version of their CV
in MS Word
format (your name in the filename) to David
at [email protected].
Should you require further information, please, call on +356 2099 4444.