Our client is a well known European generic pharma manufacturing company successfully operating in Malta for a number of years. They are now seeking to recruit a or a Technical Transfer Coordinator who will report directly to the Project Manager.
• Supporting the development and transferring projects belonging to R&D and/or other company’s suppliers or customers, from project evaluation to laboratory development
• Assisting in scope-definition, evaluation and solution of potential project-related problems, referring them to Project Manager
• Understanding and performing document-producing and document-control functions in accordance with the on-site policies and procedures
• Keeping up-to-date and following all current Good Manufacturing Procedures (cGMP) as explained in the relevant documents (Policies and Standard Operating Procedures) of the company
• Attending the project coordination and company/contractor meetings as required
• Developing and maintains a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks and all sites involved in the project
• Cooperating in the determination of the development strategy for the processes and the analytical method
• Takes input from all project-involved sides (departments and personnel) to develop and maintain detailed schedule and to determine the resource requirements and the resulting cost to the budget
• Initialising and monitoring the change control process with respect to additional requirements and deviations from the project scope
• Have a degree ideally in Chemistry or Engineering
• At least 5 years of experience in manufacturing of APIs or finished pharmaceutical products
• Have a solid understanding of GMP principles
• Have a high level of initiative, motivation and tenacity to drive projects through and collaborate with multi-skilled teams of production workers
• Have an open-mind and right first time approach to work
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• Proficient knowledge of English is a prerequisite
Interested candidates are requested to send an updated copy of their CV
in MS Word
Format ( name in the file name) to Antoaneta
at [email protected].
Should m you require further information, please, call on: +356 2099 4444.