One of the oldest and well known advisory firms on the island is currently looking to recruit a Compliance Officer to join their team in Malta.
• Taking care of filing all statutory reports
• Reviewing of all due diligence documentation
• Preparing regular compliance reports to the Board of Directors
• Ensuring that all entities are compliant with all obligations under Maltese law
• Managing the processing and the custody of all due diligence documentation
• 1 year of relevant experience in compliance either at a law firm or financial services firm
• Good level of education
• Working knowledge of key regulatory bodies such as MFSA and FIAU
• Experience in corporate services and trusts will be considered an asset
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
• Consistent attention to detail
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Effective communication skills including strong writing skills
• Excellent command of English and Maltese languages
Interested candidates are requested to send an updated copy of their CV
in MS Word
format (your name in the filename) to Antoaneta
at [email protected].
Should you require more information, please, call on +356 2099 4444.